7 Tips for Pricing Your Services to Maximize Profitability Webinar
Presented By: Mike Walsh, Co-Founder, Socket: Online Quoting Software
Date: July 24th, 2018
- Avoiding managed service pricing pitfalls
- How to pick the right pricing model for your market
- Example pricing models used by best-in-class MSPs
- How to standardize and automate service pricing and quoting
E&O Insurance for TBG Members Webinar
Presented By: Justin Reinmuth, Founder and CEO of techrug
Date: July 19th, 2018
- Discounted E&O Pricing
- Additional Limit of Defense Coverage
- CyberBreach insurance available to Members' clients – Members will have the capability to have a client secure $500K in CyberBreach coverage as long as that client remains an active client of the MSP. Every single one of our Members' clients’ needs their own.
- CyberBreach Insurance to protect themselves from claims arising out of the disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information (Driver’s License Numbers, Social Security Numbers, Dates of Birth, Email Addresses, and more) or Protected Health Information (Account Numbers, Medical Record Numbers, Insurance Beneficiary Numbers, and more) due to a Staff Mistake, Theft of Hardware, a Rogue Employee, Lost or Stolen Laptop or Device, and other causes of loss.
- Access to a suite of legal documents and reduced fees for legal consultation on IT issues that impact your business. These legal documents (Master Services Agreement, Waiver Letter, Statement of Work, Break-Fix Agreement, Employee Manual, and more) have been reviewed by a law firm and the E&O coverage attorneys that wrote the policy form to help minimize your exposure and/or liability. Clients report back that this has provided them a savings of around $10,000 in legal expenses.
Accounting for Operations Management Used by Top Performing MSPs Webinar
Presented By: Morris Stemp, CPA, MBA, CPHIMS, Partner and CFO at StratX IT Solutions
Date: July 18th, 2018
- Why is having a “good” set of books important?
- List attributes of “good” as basis for discussion of next topics.
- Overview of the structure of chart of accounts.
- Overview of accounting equation.
- Cash vs accrual basis accounting.
- Proper transaction recording.
- Income statement analysis: One or two important metrics to know.
- Client ranking spreadsheet.
Best Practices of Acquiring New MRR Clients for MSPs Webinar
Driving the Growth Engine Of New Clients Each Month
Broadcast Date: June 7th, 2018
- What owners must learn how to lead sales
- Why weekly discovery meetings are the only metric that matters
- How to pursue the 7 pillars of generating discovery meetings
1. Volume prospecting (telephone, lead nurturing, direct mail)
2. Surgical prospecting (using a variety of methods to reach a short, hit list of prospects)
3. Alliances (partnering with a small set of companies who can refer multiple opportunities on a regular basis,
vendors, adjacent IT players, accounting firms, etc)
4. Associations (must have a clear business development plan and sales objectives)
5. Systematic referral generation: Planned, proactive and routine
6. In-bound, SEO and digital: Do the basics, but do them faithfully
7. Eco-system of events and training offerings: Enhance relationships and demonstrate value.
- Why you need a dedicated prospector
- How to treat prospects as if they are already a client in the sales process
- Hire top talent (and being ready to coach, develop and manage)
- Operating as a team