Accounting for Operations Management Used by Top Performing MSPs Webinar
Presented By: Morris Stemp, CPA, MBA, CPHIMS, Partner and CFO at StratX IT Solutions
Date: July 18th, 2018
- Why is having a “good” set of books important?
- List attributes of “good” as basis for discussion of next topics.
- Overview of the structure of chart of accounts.
- Overview of accounting equation.
- Cash vs accrual basis accounting.
- Proper transaction recording.
- Income statement analysis: One or two important metrics to know.
- Client ranking spreadsheet.
If you sign up by Tuesday July 10th, Morris will conduct a free 15 minute consult and review of your accounting systems before the webinar.
Best Practices of Acquiring New MRR Clients for MSPs Webinar
Driving the Growth Engine Of New Clients Each Month
Broadcast Date: June 7th, 2018
- What owners must learn how to lead sales
- Why weekly discovery meetings are the only metric that matters
- How to pursue the 7 pillars of generating discovery meetings
1. Volume prospecting (telephone, lead nurturing, direct mail)
2. Surgical prospecting (using a variety of methods to reach a short, hit list of prospects)
3. Alliances (partnering with a small set of companies who can refer multiple opportunities on a regular basis,
vendors, adjacent IT players, accounting firms, etc)
4. Associations (must have a clear business development plan and sales objectives)
5. Systematic referral generation: Planned, proactive and routine
6. In-bound, SEO and digital: Do the basics, but do them faithfully
7. Eco-system of events and training offerings: Enhance relationships and demonstrate value.
- Why you need a dedicated prospector
- How to treat prospects as if they are already a client in the sales process
- Hire top talent (and being ready to coach, develop and manage)
- Operating as a team
This webinar was hosted at GoToWebinar.
Building the Value of Your Business Webinar
8 Things That Drive a Company's Value
Broadcast Date: April 4th, 2018
If you’re like a lot of entrepreneurs, you use your Profit & Loss (P&L) statement as your report card at the end of the year. You may even use your P&L to figure out what your company is worth by applying a multiple to your profit. But having worked with more than 30,000 entrepreneurs using The Value Builder System™, we’ve seen examples of companies that fetch up to three times more than the average price for companies in their industry.
Whether you want to sell your business – or just know that you could – you’ll learn the eight things that drive the value of your company and suggestions on how to dramatically increase the value of your business.
- Structure your business to maximize its value.
- How the size of your business affects its value.
- Accelerate the pace of positive word-of-mouth for your business, using the same techniques as companies like Eventbrite, Intuit, Google, and Apple.
- Minimize your company’s reliance on your personal involvement.