Owner-Led Sales Transformation Virtual Workshop
Become a Sales Leader Across All Dimensions of Your Business Development
There are some elite MSPs that continue to drive new MRR each month and sell a steady stream of new projects to clients. They are driving 20-25% increases in 2020 YTD revenue over last year’s record results.
What are they doing? How can we do the same?
It doesn’t matter if you are already pursuing sales training, marketing programs, or outsourced prospecting. Our focus is on the owner becoming a sales leader across all dimensions of their business development.
- Provide a blueprint to transform your current sales results to your desired growth
- Profile a sales action plan that you can start implementing immediately to secure new business
- Train you on the critical skills that you need to build to execute the blueprint
As a result of this program, you will see the business development changes that you must make in order to improve your sales destiny. And you will have an action plan to start making these changes.
In addition, you will be qualified to join the TBG Profit Makers for Owner-Led Sales peer group if you so desire. This is a small group of motivated and like-minded MSP owners committed to growing their businesses together. This accountability, sharing of best practices, and co-executing will drive your sales results to new heights over time.
Specific Topics Covered:
- The Sales Transformation Blueprint
- The Sales Plateau That MSPs Face
- Metrics That Matter
- Four Components to Sales Leadership
- In-Bound Lead Generation
- Client Relationship Management
- Sales Process Excellence
- The Buying Process Dictates Everything
- Prospect by People not Offerings
- Buy Business Outcomes not Technical Benefits
- Must Engage and Commit to the Process
- Mastering the Sales Process
- 3-Step Process
- Success Hinges on the Discovery Call
- Sell As if the Prospect Is Already a Client
- Always Be Qualifying
- Make the Business Case and Gain Agreement
- Don’t Propose Too Soon
- The 6 Pillars of Prospecting
- Volume Prospecting
- Surgical Prospecting
- Systematic Referral Generation
- Associations as a Sales Channel
- Alliances and Business Partnerships
- Direct and Digital Marketing
- Client Account Management
- Business Advisor versus Vendor
- Requirements to Be a Business Advisor
- Tiering Your Client Relationships
- QBR Best Practices
- Routine Outreach Plan
- Roadmaps, Budgets, and Relationship Plans
- Consultative Sales Skills
- Changing Your Priorities and Making Time
- Weekly Activity Plan
- Setting “Give Up” Goals
- Consciously Making Time
- The Playbook
About the Instructors:
Pete Peterson was the sales engine that took his MSP from start-up to over $15M in annual sales while creating the blue-print for the TBG Customer Account Manager role. He started his career in social work and uses the principles of service leadership to help MSP owners create a sales program which reflects the best version of their company. His concepts are simple, but they’re not always easy, as he helps you focus on the most important metrics for sales growth and to build a repeatable marketing engine.
- Wednesday, February 17th - Thursday, February 18th, 2021
- Start Time: 8:00am PT / 9:00am MT / 10:00am CT / 11:00am ET
- End Time: 12:00pm PT / 1:00pm MT / 2:00pm CT / 3:00pm ET
- The cost for the workshop is $595 for one attendee, $495 for each additional attendee from the same company.
- Workbook materials, if any, are included.
- The primary attendee must register before the additional attendee(s).