About the In-Person Workshop
If you prefer to attend the Virtual Workshop in August, click here.
We are offering our highly acclaimed service workshop management program to you virtually and in person. We will cover the Critical Metrics & Operational Excellence Protocols for all levels of service leadership, managers, and their team positions within an MSP practice. This special program is for MSP owners, Service Leaders, vCIOs, and COOs. We believe this program is so important to consider that we're making it available to both members and non-members of the Taylor Business Group community.
Who Should Attend
- MSP Ownership
- Service Manager
- Service Management Escalation
- Assistant Service Manager
- Help Desk Supervisor or Manager
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Enterprise Engineer
- Service Coordinator
- Service Dispatcher
- Technical Lead
The Purpose of This Program
- Understand the many roles of the service department
- Discuss service personnel organizational positions, responsibilities, and career paths
- Profitability by contract (one of the most critical aspects of a service business)
- Utilization and realization of technician time in the mix of service profitability
- Tickets per endpoint or user, and time per ticket - monitored or customer-generated
- Learn the '13 Steps of a Perfect Installation' (and how to avoid what happens too often)
- Capitalize on nine different service revenue opportunities
- Understand business system software requirements
- Discuss service personnel compensation and performance metrics
- Learn how to price service personnel’s time
- Write meaningful job descriptions
- Discuss how to measure the performance of the service department
- Understand the financial scoreboard - your profit & loss statement
Handouts and Take-Home Materials
- Seminar workbook for reference
- Sample job descriptions
- Spreadsheet templates in Excel
- Service maintenance agreement
- A better understanding of the components of a profitable service business
- Six different sets of service performance benchmarks
Our Customers Find Value in Our Workshops
"Time well spent. I learned more in two days
than I could have in several months on my own."
- Jared Jordan, Adna Technologies
* The investment for the workshop would be $995 for the primary attendee, and $895 for each additional attendee from the same company on the same transaction.
Taylor Business Group has been a leader in the IT industry for almost two decades. As evidenced by clients who represent nearly $400,000,000 in annual revenue, Taylor Business Group has developed the metrics and methods that drive business success. The average Net Operating Income (NOI) for our members has increased by four percentage points in their first two years. This translates to an extra $40,000 of income for every $1,000,000 of top-line revenue for our members. That's over $16,000,000 of additional real profit created annually!