Contact TBG Today
So We Can Help You
That Are Looking to
Sell Their Business
How Taylor Business Group Can Help You Find the Right Seller
Finding a good company to purchase is never easy. IT Business Owners don’t put a FOR SALE sign on their front door hoping their competitors would make them an offer.
The MSP Connection is a secure portal where IT Business Owners can express their interest in a potential sale. We run variables through an algorithm to see if there is a match.
A few of these variables include:
- Matching the right culture both from an employee perspective and also your client’s perspective.
- Finding efficiencies between the two companies.
- Removing redundancies in personnel and management, processes and toolsets.
Our Process is Simple, Transparent, and Successful
- We know the two principles we are bringing together. We have interviewed them and we know what each one is trying to achieve.
- We looking at the benchmarks of each company to understand how the two organizations will fit together. What are your strengths and weaknesses? From our experience, we know how to advise both parties.
- We understand the process. LOI, LOU, Offer Letter, Legal Contracts. All these items are important steps but if you have never gone down this path, they can be very confusing and complicated. We help you navigate the process.
- We will always be open with you. We will always answer your questions. We will always provide you with the best advice possible. This is our promise!
- We change a single flat fee of 1% to 3% based on the transaction value size. This is paid at the time of closing.
- We know the members of TBG to match and have the best connections within the MSP Community.
- We help you understand the efficiencies you can gain.
- By being an independent entity, we can offer both parties advice on how to successfully complete the transaction.
- We provide post-merger coaching and integration.
Taylor Business Group has been a leader in the IT industry for almost two decades. As evidenced by clients who represent nearly $400,000,000 in annual revenue, Taylor Business Group has developed the metrics and methods that drive business success. The average Net Operating Income (NOI) for our members has increased by four percentage points in their first two years. This translates to an extra $40,000 of income for every $1,000,000 of top-line revenue for our members. That's over $16,000,000 of additional real profit created annually!