Best Practices of Acquiring New MRR Clients for MSPs Webinar
Driving the Growth Engine Of New Clients Each Month
Broadcast Date: June 7th, 2018
- What owners must learn how to lead sales
- Why weekly discovery meetings are the only metric that matters
- How to pursue the 7 pillars of generating discovery meetings
1. Volume prospecting (telephone, lead nurturing, direct mail)
2. Surgical prospecting (using a variety of methods to reach a short, hit list of prospects)
3. Alliances (partnering with a small set of companies who can refer multiple opportunities on a regular basis,
vendors, adjacent IT players, accounting firms, etc)
4. Associations (must have a clear business development plan and sales objectives)
5. Systematic referral generation: Planned, proactive and routine
6. In-bound, SEO and digital: Do the basics, but do them faithfully
7. Eco-system of events and training offerings: Enhance relationships and demonstrate value.
- Why you need a dedicated prospector
- How to treat prospects as if they are already a client in the sales process
- Hire top talent (and being ready to coach, develop and manage)
- Operating as a team
This webinar was hosted at GoToWebinar.
Building the Value of Your Business Webinar
8 Things That Drive a Company's Value
Broadcast Date: April 4th, 2018
If you’re like a lot of entrepreneurs, you use your Profit & Loss (P&L) statement as your report card at the end of the year. You may even use your P&L to figure out what your company is worth by applying a multiple to your profit. But having worked with more than 30,000 entrepreneurs using The Value Builder System™, we’ve seen examples of companies that fetch up to three times more than the average price for companies in their industry.
Whether you want to sell your business – or just know that you could – you’ll learn the eight things that drive the value of your company and suggestions on how to dramatically increase the value of your business.
- Structure your business to maximize its value.
- How the size of your business affects its value.
- Accelerate the pace of positive word-of-mouth for your business, using the same techniques as companies like Eventbrite, Intuit, Google, and Apple.
- Minimize your company’s reliance on your personal involvement.