The Six Pillars of Lead Generation
Set a New Course by Evaluating and Re-Energizing Your Approach
Pillar #2 - Surgical Prospecting
Most MSPs don’t grow sales revenue substantially and remain at a sales ceiling year after year. It is rare for them to add large new clients.
However, an elite group of MSPs add 4-6 large new clients each year. What separates these MSP sales all stars from all the rest? What can you change to see similar results?
Learn the best practices they follow and execute to attract the type of large clients that you desire.
Objectives Of The Pillar:
- Get more discovery meetings with owners and senior decision-makers at your ideal clients
- Regularly generate and close new MRR business with these targets
- Avoid the disastrous, generic approach that most MSPs follow
- Pursue prospects as a business expert and not a vendor
- Apply a proven approach across different niches with the same exciting sales results.
- Ryan Ikeler - Ryan is one of the top performing business development professionals in the MSP industry (and a graduate of STP). He routinely sells more than $ 100K in MRR on an annual basis for the past 4-5 years consecutively. He has also managed and developed outside sales professionals and client account members at the MSPs that he has worked for.
- Michael Cummings - Leader of the Sales Transformation Program. His MSPs clients routinely grow revenue at 25-40% per year. He also worked as a business coach for top executives at industry leading technology firms, including IBM, Cisco, SAP, Accenture and dozens of mid sized companies in the business.
What You Will Learn:
- Why Most MSPs fail in their pursuit of large, new MRR clients
- The benchmark for top performing MSPs: 4-5 large new clients a year
- Why the security and network assessment-led approach is flawed
- Selecting the right targets – cloning your ideal existing clients
- What buyers care about when buying MRR services?
- Defining your pain relievers and gain creating distinction?
- Finding the business trauma patterns to provide an entre to your niche
- Positioning your compelling value to solve/prevent business “pain points”
- How to come across as a business professional not a salesperson
- The right script to use when calling owners
- Getting introduced as a business expert to your targets
- The secret weapon to generating face to face meetings ( 3 dimensional direct mail)
- Pursuing the target over time in a professional and productive manner
For $299, you and your team will receive the following:
- A two-hour series of recorded webinars by Ryan and Michael
- A detailed step-by-step 90-page playbook
- And a carefully designed workbook to tailor the best practices to your MSP
Put the tools to work, get the discovery meetings that you need, and start to close the business that changes the destiny of your firm.
Once you order, you will be directed to a download page to access the tools.
Your Next Big Client Is Out There Waiting For You - But, they don’t know you, see little value in meeting you right now, and don’t respond to the traditional methods of prospecting. Plus, they have other MSPs calling them all the time – all using the same security or network assessment pitch.
You can change this reality and distinguish yourself in the eyes of C-level executives at bigger companies. Learn how.
Lead Generation Pillar #2 - Surgical Prospecting - $299.00
Chad R. Paalman
CEO, NuWave Technology Partners
"Intentionally investing our time in every pillar, yes, every pillar, has been the key to methodically adding $5K in new MRR per month that will continue through Q1 and Q2 in 2019, that will then grow to adding $10K in new MRR per month in Q3 and Q4 this year."
"K.I.S.S. We often get hung up on the complexity of IT and want to show our prowess in what we know and what we deliver. Business owners, the decision makers, want to focus on their business, not IT. Sure, you can answer technical questions, but keep it simple, keep it focused. Focus on the client. Focus on the business. Focus on the process. They want to know you can take them to a place that they don’t know how to get to on their own. Stay out of the weeds and build the relationship. And, close the deal!"