The owners who stay stuck will choose to invest in half-measures like sales training, hiring sales people who don’t work out, outsourcing prospecting or seeking easy-fixes through marketing toolkits. While these may be marginally helpful, they don’t work without transforming your fundamental approach to business development and the dedication of the owner to lead the change.
So, change begins with the owner's commitment to change their business. This commitment must be informed by a plan and transformation blueprint, so they know what commitment means and willingly embrace it.
As a result of this work, the owners and their leadership team:
- Understand what’s required
- Know what investments are necessary
- Define a tailored set of priorities for you and your business
- Set a roadmap and timeline for transformation
- Learn the critical skills and foundational methods that make it happen
Over the past 3 years, Taylor Business Group has a proven track record in transforming the sales performance of motivated MSP owners through its Sales Transformation Program. The results are clear and proven - a routine generation of 2 MSP discovery meetings a week, 1-2 new MRR sales per month, and a 33% increase in sales to existing clients yearly.
We are now making the first step in this transformation process available as a separate offering - Sales Transformation Audit and Plan.
This offering enables you to set a new course. It also would serve as your onboarding into the broader Sales Transformation Program.
The process begins with a rigorous assessment of your current sales model – focusing on the following key factors:
- Sales results for net new sales and increased sales to existing clients
- The growth aspirations for your business on a one-year and three-year basis
- The sources of new business (prospecting, referrals, alliances, inbound)
- The amount and consistency of business development activity of a weekly and monthly basis
- The productivity of your sales operations and support infrastructure
- The quality and consistency of your sales and client account management process
- The proactivity, depth, quality and breadth of client account
- Your current sales and client relationship talent
Then we develop a Sales Transformation Plan:
- Why your current sales engine is producing the level of results today
- What are your aspirations and what will it take to reach them?
- What are the current gaps and why are they important?
- What are the immediate and short-term corrective actions to take:
- Sale roles
- Prospecting initiatives
- Changes in sales process
- Enhancing client account management
- Leveraging existing business relationships
- Niche business development and marketing thrust
- Metrics to measure
- Owner sales management raining
- What is the longer-term plan:
- Hiring plan
- Owner’s role
- Routine and regular sales management
- Volume prospecting
- Surgical prospecting
- Referral Generation
This offer requires a day-and-a-half personal working session with the owner (and other leaders) in Saint Charles, Illinois and two follow up GoToMeeting working sessions with Michael Cummings, Director of the Sales Transformation Program for Taylor Business Group.
Your investment is $ 5,000.
Is it worth your time and money to know what is required to get beyond the revenue ceiling you face? You will know what it takes to be among the few MSPs that make this transition.