Profit Makers for COOs Overview
Management Best Practices for Senior Leaders Within Technology Companies
The Profit Makers COO Groups meet 2 times per year in person. Additionally, there is an accountability conference call the other 10 months.
These meetings are designed for the Senior Executive who is leading a larger Services organization or who has extensive experience in this role.
What you can expect:
- Meet with ~10 other COOs of non-competitive technology companies from around the country
- Discuss business related issues that you may be having
- Help other group members with their business issues
- Compare your Service organization’s financials to over 30 financial benchmarks for a technology company
- Share new and profitable opportunities or ideas that you have discovered
- Discuss personnel compensation and performance metrics
- Discuss special topics decided upon by the group that are relevant to your business
Taylor Business Group has been a leader in the IT industry for almost two decades. As evidenced by clients who represent nearly $400,000,000 in annual revenue, Taylor Business Group has developed the metrics and methods that drive business success. The average Net Operating Income (NOI) for our members has increased by four percentage points in their first two years. This translates to an extra $40,000 of income for every $1,000,000 of top-line revenue for our members. That's over $16,000,000 of additional real profit created annually!