Profit Makers for COOs Overview
Management Best Practices for Senior Leaders Within Technology Companies
The Profit Makers COO Groups meet 2 times per year in person. Additionally, there is an accountability conference call the other 10 months.
These meetings are designed for the Senior Executive who is leading a larger Services organization or who has extensive experience in this role.
What you can expect:
- Meet with ~10 other COOs of non-competitive technology companies from around the country
- Discuss business related issues that you may be having
- Help other group members with their business issues
- Compare your Service organization’s financials to over 30 financial benchmarks for a technology company
- Share new and profitable opportunities or ideas that you have discovered
- Discuss personnel compensation and performance metrics
- Discuss special topics decided upon by the group that are relevant to your business
Taylor Business Group has been a leader in the IT industry for almost two decades. As evidenced by clients who represent nearly $400,000,000 in annual revenue, Taylor Business Group has developed the metrics and methods that drive business success. The average Net Operating Income (NOI) of our members has increased from under 8% to over 12%. That's over $16,000,000 of additional real profit created annually!